I now offer Online skype consultations from the privacy and comfort of your own home or office. I understand that we all live busy lives and there are times when travelling to yet another appointment is difficult due to long distance travel, working hours, mobility issues, time constraints or you are not feeling well.
Skype Consultations allows you to meet with me:
- from the privacy & convenience of your home or office
- outside of normal clinic hours
- live in another town or overseas
- move to another town or overseas
- if you are on holiday and need my services
How does a Skype Consult work?
Skype is a free software which is easy and fast to download. Click here to download skype.
- A Skype address
- Webcam – if not built in
Schedule an appointment
Schedule the appointment with me online click here or ring me at 040-770-5820.
Payment for the Skype consultations is due prior to the consult and is done when you book in online with PayPal. You do not need to have an account with PayPal you can use your Credit Card. The fees are the same as for face-to face appointments.
Please allow at least 1 ½ hours for the initial consultation and 30 – 45 minutes for a follow-up. Here is what you need to do:
- I will send you a Health questionnaire to fill out and return by email prior to our appointment; please send any relevant medical test results and reports you may have at the same time
- Please sign the General & Skype Consultation Consent form and return it via email
Please remember the Homoeopathic Consultation is a period of time dedicated to your wellbeing and allows you to relax and focus on your needs. Make sure this is your time and you are not interrupted by family, friends or work. Turn off your phone, make yourself comfortable in your favourite chair, have a glass of water or a cup of tea or coffee next to you. If you have children ( I know I have 6 and understand ) have someone else look after them.
Privacy & Confidentiality
In order to preserve your privacy and confidentiality during the consultation please make sure you are in a private place at home or at work and that you are able to find a private space away from an open plan office.